Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Passion For Papertrey Challenge entry

Hey, I thought it was about time I logged in to update the ol' blog, I really should do this more often!
Anyways, short and sweet today...
Here's my entry for this fortnights Passion for Papertrey challenge...(Excuse the poor photo)



Recipe:
Cardstock:PTI Melon Berry & Vintage Cream (Oh, how I love vintage cream)
Cork
Stamps:PTI Turning a New Leaf, Signature Sentiments
Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet, SU! Certainly Celery & Chocolate Chip

4 comments:

  1. What a great use of Turning a New Leaf - I love the way your sentiment is partially stamped over the leaves - blends in so nicely!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsty, I like this sweet card. The leaf stamp set is on my wish list.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see another card from Wales Kirsty! And this one is so pretty! Love the arrangement of the leaves and that cork is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp, it's so pretty. And yes... vintage cream... mmm!:)

    Marie x

    minxnmojo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete